If you want to do a reverse phone lookup with location and have an old phone or lost your phone, you can find out where it is by looking at its IMEI number. The IMEI number is usually located on the back of the phone near the battery compartment. You can also use this trick to find out if someone’s stolen your phone or how close they are to you.
To do this, just take a photo of the front and back of your old cell phone with a digital camera or smartphone app. Then upload that picture to Google Maps‘ “Find My Device” feature (or any other reverse lookup service). Now visit Google Maps on your computer and search for those coordinates using either street addresses or latitude/longitude coordinates from the address bar in Chrome (if you’re using Firefox, use LatLng() instead). Click Search Near Me when done.
You’ll see a map with a pin icon showing exactly where that device was last seen — even if it’s been moved since then! And if you have a smartphone or another mobile device, you can use the same trick to find out where it is now. You’ll see a similar map, but with your phone’s location at that time marked on it.
You can also do this trick with any kind of GPS-enabled device like a car, boat, or drone — even if they’re turned off! Now you know exactly where to go and how far away your device is from you (even if it’s in another country).
How to Find My Phone Location by Number?
If you want to find out where your phone is located by its number, you can just connect it to a free online service that keeps track of the last known location. Here are some popular services:
- Find My Phone – This is a free service that helps you locate your lost or stolen phone. You can use the website, smartphone app, or even Google Maps.
- Nextel LoJack – This service helps you find and track down your lost or stolen phone if it’s equipped with Nextel technology. You can register your device online, receive alerts when it’s located, and remotely lock and erase its contents.
- LoJack for Phones – This is a paid service that helps you locate and track down your lost or stolen phone if it’s equipped with LoJack technology. You can register your device online, receive alerts when it’s located, and remotely lock and erase its contents.
- Spokeo – This website and smartphone app help you find people, places, and things by their contact information (including addresses and phone numbers). You can search by name or business name.5. TrackMyDevice – This website and smartphone app help you find people, places, and things by their contact information (including addresses and phone numbers). You can search by name or business name.
Default Phone Locator App
You can also do the reverse lookup trick on your phone by using a free app like “My Location” which will show you where and when it last connected to a cell tower. Just search for that number in Google Maps or any other reverse lookup service. You’ll see what coordinates were used at that time, and even how close to you your device was at that moment. The only requirement is that you have an IMEI (or IMEIC) number, which can be found on the back of most phones near the battery compartment.
Ways to Track a Cell Phone Location
- Use GPS to track a phone’s location: This is the most common way that people try to find out where their lost or stolen phone is located, but it can be inaccurate and unreliable. To get accurate location data for your device, you must first enable its GPS (Global Positioning System) tracking capabilities. Then do one of the following:
-Use the built-in GPS tracking features on your phone’s operating system.
-Install a third-party app like Geofencing or Find My iPhone that uses GPS tracking to continuously monitor your device’s location.
-Use a wireless carrier’s “Find My Phone” feature.
- Use cell tower triangulation: This method relies on cell towers to calculate the phone’s position relative to them. When you turn on your phone, it automatically registers with the nearest cell tower, and can then be tracked using this method. However, this method is not as accurate as GPS tracking and may not work in all areas.
- Use Wi-Fi hotspots: If your phone has Wi-Fi capability, you can connect to any available public or private Wi-Fi network and track its location. Just enter the network name and password into your device’s browser address bar, and hit “Connect.” Once connected, open up a web browser window and type in the IP address of the Wi-Fi network your phone is connected to. This will take you directly to the home page of that network.
- Use a tracker app: There are many free and paid tracker apps available that use various methods to track a phone’s location. The most popular include “Find My Phone” from Apple Inc., “Track my Cell” from Google Inc., and “Stolen Device Tracker” from Symantec Corp.
- Track a cell phone using Wi-Fi triangulation (best option): Track your device by searching for its Wi-Fi network name using an app like “My Location.” You’ll see a map with pins showing exactly where and when it connected to various wireless networks around you at that time. If you’re trying this trick on Windows Phone, just search for “Wi-Fi.” On Android, search for “Wifi” instead; on iOS devices, use “Find my iPhone” instead of “My Location.”
- Track a cell phone through carrier databases: There are several services available online which will track a phone’s location through your carrier’s database. These include “Find My Phone” from Apple Inc., “Track my Cell” from Google Inc., and “Stolen Device Tracker” from Symantec Corp.
Note: Calldiger offers numerous reverse search options.
There are many different ways to track a cell phone’s location, but the most reliable and accurate methods are the ones stated above, especially if you want to do a reverse phone lookup with location.